Here at WVS we are incredibly grateful to have your support. In return for your generosity we want you to feel like your involvement is appreciated.
As a part of this, we care about your privacy and have therefore put policies in place to ensure we do our best to protect the information you entrust to us. We promise to:
- do our very best to protect your data and have measures in place protect your information.
- make sure that all the organisations we work with respect our information security policies.
- respect your privacy and communication preferences.
- to only use your data for the purposes for which it was collected.
- to not pass on your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
Data Protection Policy
Worldwide Veterinary Service (WVS) is committed to a policy of protecting the rights and privacy of individuals, volunteers, staff and others in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR).
Our Policy in Brief
- We collect information (both personal and non-personal).
- We collect data about people who show an interest in our work. This includes our supporters, members, volunteers, partner organisations and employees.
- We only collect the information we need to help us continue our work.
- We will do our best to keep your information safe.
- We will never sell your data for marketing purposes.
- We only share your data where it is required by law or with carefully selected partners.
Our full data protection policy can be read here.
WVS respects the privacy of its customers and visitors.
Our Policy in Brief
- All data is collected inline with WVS data protection policies.
- WVS website uses 'cookies'.
- We promise not to disclose any details to unauthorised parties.
Updating your Details
You can update your details and contact preferences at any time through our online portal. If you would like a copy of the data we hold then we will supply this to you as soon as possible. For all enquires regarding your data please contact us at email@example.com or call 01725 557225.