We have a constant demand for veterinary supplies, from treatments and dressings to surgical equipment. If your veterinary practice has items available for donation we would be extremely grateful for your support!
Please note that to adhere to VMD regulations, veterinary practices must only donate medicines to WVS which are within their expiry date.
The list below shows items we can always make use of and would be delighted to receive!
- Anti Parasite treatment (fleas, ticks, worms etc)
- NSAIDS (rimadyl, metacam, etc)
- Dressings, bandages, wound treatments
- Gauze swabs
- Syringes and needles
- IV catheters, giving sets
- Gloves (sterile and examination)
- Suture material
- Skin treatments, shampoo etc
- Ear and eye preparations
- Veterinary textbooks
- Surgical instruments
- All general veterinary equipment such as stethoscopes, thermometers, laryngoscopes, ET tubes etc
If you have a large item of equipment that you wish to donate please contact the office, we would be very happy to talk to you about this.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept;
- Opened injectables, suspensions, creams or ointments even if they are still within their expiry date due to the recommendations on using products within 28 days from opening.
- We are also unable to make use of medication for long term illnesses such as heart and thyroid treatments.
- We need to record expiry dates and batch numbers for all products we receive so are unable to accept tablets or medications which have been dispensed into prescription bottles.
- Please do not include dangerous / restricted medicines in packages to WVS.
If you have any items available which you are unsure whether we are able to accept then please do contact a member of the WVS team who will be happy to advise you.
Thank you for your support!
Please contact us to donate veterinary supplies.